Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Noah's Amazing Ark

We read Noah's Amazing Ark tonight, about how Noah, his family, and the animals survived the great deluge. We also read "Gentle Lamb", a story from the "Ready Readers" book that Richard gave me for my birthday. I picked up my AYSO uniform--black shorts, white jersey, and red socks (like that Bostonian baseball team). Owen tripped me today, but I forgave him and offered it up for the souls in purgatory. Ate wrote an article called "All Along the Hallway", and Ate D memorized her multiplication tables up to 12 times 12. Mommy's Netflix DVD arrived with a crack, so she had to watch the Korean drama on mysoju.com. Daddy went to the back-to-school night and brought me back a cookie. Lolo stopped by last night to pick up some papers and practice his Tagalog with Mommy. Next week's the ice cream social!

No comments:

Post a Comment