Friday, July 24, 2009

Class of '09

I'm finally getting my PS degree on August 4th! Pre-school was tough, but I made it through. I'll miss Tiny Tots and all my old friends, Miss Judy, and the birds, fish and crabs. Picked up a new Transformer toy yesterday when I went to visit the king (Burger King, that is). Wish I could retire like Marty and Hazel, but Mommy says I have to start kindergarten next month. I helped Ate and Daddy to paint the fence yesterday. Now it's alligator green. I think I'll try to catch some lizards when we get to Palm Springs on Sunday. Maybe I'll find some Tyrannasaurus Rex bones in the desert. Stopped by the library yesterday to get a copy of "After the Dinosaurs". The last chapter on Homo Sapiens was interesting. Anyway, I need to get ready for graduation now. A, you're adorable, B, you're so beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. that is sooooooooooooo cute matthew! r u ready to go to palm springs yet? well u better get ready k???!! dont bring too many dinousaurs or else it will take over our room in the hotel!remember last time...(imagine)well dont do it again k!!peace out From: ate d

    ReplyDelete