Monday, June 15, 2009

Sea Creatures


I updated my sea creatures picture to include a hippo. We saw some hippos swimming at the St. Louis zoo, and they looked pretty formidable. I've been busy drawing dinosaurs, too. I'm going to draw big, bad, baby Rex when I get some time.
I picked up my uniform for kindergarten after school on Saturday--white shirts, gray slacks, and red sweater. Last night I worked in the back yard, planting cherry trees, trimming the bushes, and catching rolly-pollies.
For Saturday's class, I need to find a picture of Daddy and think of some reasons why I wouldn't want to trade him in for a T-Rex, racing car, or a box full of cherries. Maybe I'll do that Daddy poem: I had a daddy, I had to have had, I love him whether he's good or bad. I love him whether he's alive or dead, whether he's an angel or a munchkinhead. Here's my word to the wise: don't swim with alligators. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment