Friday, December 4, 2009

Candlelight Christmas Concert at Holy Name

Went to watch Ate's concert last night at Holy Name. Got bored waiting for the show to start, so I explored downstairs. The show started with the chamber singers doing a Christmas song and a reading from the book of Isaiah, so I went with Daddy to explore upstairs where they keep the organ. When we came back down, my soprano sister, Ate, was doing her solo in Latin. It was mesmerizing! After she finished, I went down to check out the snacks. When I came back up, they were singing so sweetly and soothingly that I fell fast asleep in the back pew. I woke up for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, but then I passed out again. Ate D says I missed a great concert and party, but I had a sweet dream about some dinosaurs battling by the bay when the ground started shaking and Mt. Tam erupted and started spewing lava and volcanic ash everywhere! Today we had free dress, so I donned my Spiderman shirt and Spiderman pants. Mama dropped me off....along with my Spiderman lunchbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment